Health & Safety Policies
The health and safety of guests, athletes, artists and staff remains Camping World Stadium's top priority. Our Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR™ Facility Accreditation affirms our commitment to outbreak prevention, response and recovery. We've added numerous sanitization stations, increased our frequency of cleaning and transitioned to mobile ticketing and cashless transactions. Providing a safe environment for everyone is our goal.
Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings and practice healthy habits while visiting Camping World Stadium. Thanks for being a team player.
Be a Team Player
Please follow the guidelines below when attending events at Camping World Stadium.
Vaccinated Guests Don't Need to Wear Face Coverings
- Guests that are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear face coverings while attending events at Camping World Stadium
- Face coverings should fully cover the nose and mouth
Practice Healthy Habits
- Hand sanitizer is widely available throughout the stadium
- Guests are encouraged to thoroughly wash hands with soap and water during each visit
Stay Home if You’re Feeling Sick
- If you're feeling sick, we ask that you please consider the health of others and remain at home
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Any interaction in any public place poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By entering Camping World Stadium, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
What To Expect
Alternatives to Concession Lines
- Don’t wait in line. Order food and drink through your phone by scanning QR codes located near our concession stands
- Plexiglass barriers in key locations
- Food and drink updated policies include individually wrapped food and utensils
- All food items will be pre-packaged and covered to easily facilitate “grab & go” purchases
Cashless Transactions for Food & Merchandise
- Pay with debit or credit cards
- No-touch scanning of your ticket is available on your phone
- Available throughout Camping World Stadium
Heightened Cleaning Procedures
- High-touch surfaces (i.e. door handles, elevator buttons, escalator railing)
- Eating tables
- Stadium seating
- Camping World Stadium staff will continue to wear face coverings
- All air handling units (AHU) that supply indoor spaces, all dehumidification air units (DAU) and all primary units within the stadium have been modified with UV lighting for the inactivation of bacterial organisms
- Upgraded to Merv 13A air filters
- Portable PlexiGuard barriers will be positioned in key locations throughout the arena