TICKETS & SEATING
The Camping World Stadium box office windows, on the north and south ends of the stadium, are open on event days three hours prior to the event. The box office is closed on all non-event days. To purchase or pick up tickets in-person on non-event days, please visit the Amway Center box office. For more information, please call 407.440.7900 or TTY/TDD 407.440.7912.
To purchase tickets by phone, please call Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000.
For support on previously placed orders, please contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at 800.653.8000.
Email the box office at [email protected]
Event ticket bundles are available from our partners at Florida Citrus Sports for big value and bigger entertainment. Browse the recommended selections or build your own bundle by clicking the link below.
- For AutoNation Cure Bowl group ticket information please contact Matt Stover at the Orlando Sports Foundation at 407.235.3925 or via email at [email protected]. More information available here.
- For Camping World Bowl group ticket information please contact Florida Citrus Sports at 407.423.2476. More information available here.
- For Citrus Bowl group ticket information please contact Florida Citrus Sports at 407.423.2476. More information available here.
- For Florida Blue Florida Classic group ticket information please contact Florida Citrus Sports at 407.423.2476. More information available here.
- For Monster Jam group ticket information contact Feld Entertainment. Contact information available here.
Tickets from Authorized Sellers
Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent, i.e. the Amway Center Box Office or Ticketmaster. Tickets purchased from other sources including third-party websites and ticket brokers could be counterfeit or stolen. If you purchased lost or stolen tickets from an unauthorized ticket agent, you risk being removed from the seats you are in upon the presentation of a replacement ticket by the legal ticket holder.