Florida Cup Event Guide
Sunday, July 25, 2021
3:00pm – Parking Lots Open
5:00pm – Gates open
6:00pm – Match 1 (Everton FC vs. Millonarios FC)
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
3:00pm – Parking Lots Open
5:00pm – Gates open
6:00pm – Match 1 (Pumas vs. Everton FC)
8:45pm – Match 2 (Millonarios FC vs. Atlético Nacional)
PLEASE NOTE: Fans must enter through the designated gate prescribed on their ticket.
The following areas of Camping World Stadium provide access:
- Gate A: Located on northeast corner of stadium near intersection of Church St. & Rio Grande Ave.
- Gate B: Located on east side of stadium off Rio Grande Ave.
- Gate C (AdventHealth): Located on southeast corner of stadium off of Rio Grande Ave.
- Gate D (FunSpot): Located on southwest corner of stadium near Tinker Field and Parking Lots G, H & J
- Gate E: Located on west side of stadium off Tinker Field
- Gate F (Massey Services): Located on northwest corner of stadium off Church Street & Tinker Field
Accessing Your Tickets
Please note: The Florida Cup is a mobile ticket only event
Please visit the Mobile Ticketing Guide for full step-by-step instructions on how to access, sell and transfer your mobile tickets for Florida Citrus Sports events at Camping World Stadium.
For our complete ADA guide, please click HERE.
ADA parking is available in Lot 10. To purchase ADA parking, please click HERE.
Access to ADA parking requires both a paid ADA-specific parking pass for the applicable lot AND an official state-issued disability tag. ADA spaces are allotted in portions of lots 10 and 11. View Parking Map
Mobility Cart Service
A courtesy cart service is available to mobility impaired fans from designated areas surrounding Camping World Stadium. There is a main mobility hub tent on the east and west of the stadium with wheelchair service to gates.
Due to heavy post-event pedestrian traffic, cart service is suspended for 30 minutes at the end of the races. However, wheelchair services continue from Gate F to the main mobility hubs. Cart service continues until one-hour post-event.
ADA seating is alongside the Sideline Goal areas at the Field level (100 sections) and all around the bowl at the Plaza level (P sections).
Tickets for patrons with disabilities may be purchased through the Amway Center box office, by phone through Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000 or on Ticketmaster.com. ADA tickets can be found on Ticketmaster.com in the same place general seating tickets are sold. To locate ADA seating, click on the “Filters” button on the page's right side and toggle on the ADA Icon ().
The Camping World Stadium box office is only open on event days. The box office is located on the north side of the stadium between Gate A and Gate F and opens three (3) hours before the event. Will Call is also located at the box office.
During non-event days, please visit the Amway Center box office located at 400 W. Church Street. Hours of operation for the Amway Center box office are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. You may also call the box office at 407.440.7900. The Amway Center box office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses three (3) inches or longer are not permitted in the stadium. Before arrival, please visit the event detail page within this website to see event-specific camera policy information.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment and expedite fan entry, Camping World Stadium has implemented a clear bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
We strongly encourage fans not to bring in any bags and we have outlined the types of bags that are permissible.
Each family may carry ONE (1) of the following style and size bag, package, or container in the stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 14″ x 14″ x 6” (pictured below)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags not exceeding 4.5″ x 6.5″ (pictured below) are allowed in the stadium in addition to one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception is made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or bags larger than the permissible size.
Click on “Prohibited Items" below to review the full list of items not permitted inside Camping World Stadium. Mobile lockers are available outside of Camping World Stadium on the corner of Church St. and Rio Grande Ave. for attendees to store items not permitted inside the stadium. Mobile locker rental fees may apply.
Personal items, including binoculars, cameras and smartphones, may be carried into the stadium.
Code of Conduct
The Florida Cup, Florida Citrus Sports and Orlando Venues are committed to providing a superb, memorable and exciting experience in a safe environment for all of our patrons. Anyone interfering with the event or disturbing other guests may be escorted from the stadium without refund and could be subject to prosecution.
The following is a list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
• Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
• Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
• Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
• Distributing handbills, pamphlets, etc., unless authorized by stadium management and the licensee renting the facility
• Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
• Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
• Obscene or indecent clothing
• Disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions, including throwing or kicking objects
• Behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests’ enjoyment
• Smoking* except in designated locations (*This policy applies to electronic and smokeless cigarettes and spitting tobacco)
• Entering the stadium with unlawful weapons of any kind (except those required by Florida Law)
• Standing on chair seats or stepping over chair backs
• Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles or ramps
• Placing cups on the wall
• Failing to follow event staff instructions
• Re-entering the stadium
As part of our mission to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, Camping World Stadium is now a cashless venue.
Health & Safety Updates to Concessions
- All food items will be pre-packaged and covered to easily facilitate “grab & go” purchases.
- All concession purchases willl now be cashless. Guests may pay with debit or credit cards.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in key locations.
Reviewed our event guide and didn't find the answers? We're here to help!
Elevators & Escalators
Elevators are located on the east side of the stadium by gate B and the west side of the stadium by gate E.
Additionally, there are eight (8) escalators for public use. Escalators are available on each corner of the stadium (near gates A, C, D, and F), which provide access to Plaza and Terrace level seating.
The primary first aid office is located on Field level near Gate C across from section 113. There is also roving medical staff throughout the stadium during events.
Guest Services is located on the north side of the stadium, just west of the North Box Office.
During events, patrons may text CAMPING to 69050, followed by their location and comment or concern and a support agent will respond to assist with a resolution.
Health & Safety Policies
Recently awarded the Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR™ Facility Accreditation, keeping the health and safety of our guests and employees at the forefront of everything we do. We will be following guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as local officials, and ask that you review our complete health & safety policies prior to joining us at the game.
Some of the new changes include:
- All transactions at the stadium will be cashless (pay with credit or debit card)
- No-touch scanning of your ticket is available on your phone
- Hightened cleaning procedures on high-touch surfaces
Lost & Found
Lost and Found is located at the Camping World Stadium security office near the south loading dock. Please callfor more information.
Mobile lockers are available for $10 outside of Camping World Stadium near the corner of Church St. and Rio Grande Ave. to store items not permitted inside the stadium.
PARKING AT CAMPING WORLD STADIUM
- Parking will be available for $10 (cash or card) upon arrival
- Parking lots open at 3:00pm on July 25 and July 28
PARKING LOT POLICIES
- All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search.
- Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots.
- In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice.
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- Kegs are prohibited
- Loud speakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department)
- Infringing on another guest’s parking area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- Do not block drive lanes
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots.
- Refunds or rain checks will not be provided
To ensure the safest environment possible, the following items are prohibited inside the stadium and may not be brought through stadium gates.
- CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 3 in. or longer
- Chains of any kind
- Glass containers
- Go Pro cameras
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (bells, horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, cowbells, etc.)
- Outside food & beverage
- Pets (except service animals)
- Poles longer than 12"
- Professional recording equipment (sound or video)
- Recreational balls and equipment of any kind
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Signs larger than 2' x 2'
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
Strollers are permitted into the stadium and checked in at Guest Services near section 148 (north box office).
Supporter Sections can be the highlight of any matchday experience and the Florida Cup at Camping World Stadium in Orlando will be no different. Supporters of the Beautiful Game are not your average sports fans; the passion and energy created by the club faithful can be seen and heard chanting throughout the stadium — and over the airwaves — for 90 minutes straight.
- Everton FC: 122-123
- Millonarios FC: 147-149
Visit the “Prohibited Items” section for the full list of items not allowed inside Camping World Stadium.
This is a "rain or shine" event. We recommend that you bring a light poncho should it rain, as umbrellas are not permitted into the stadium.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available to patrons attending events at Camping World Stadium. Simply connect to CWSGuestWiFi. No password required. Agree to terms and conditions and click 'continue.'