Prepare for your next visit to Camping World Stadium with our comprehensive A to Z guide!
Sensory accessibility resources and dedicated sensory rooms are available inside the Camping World Stadium. Visit the guest services booth, inside Gate A, for more information.
Address/Telephone/Internet For Executive Offices
Camping World Stadium
1 Citrus Bowl Place
Orlando, Florida 32805
Orlando Venues welcomes guide or assistance dogs utilized by the disabled or visually impaired. All other animals are prohibited.
Bags, Backpacks and Purses
Large bags, coolers, and backpacks are not permitted. There are no storage lockers on the premises so please leave all non-essential items. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate.
A Clear Bag Policy may be in effect for your event. For a specific bag policy, please visit the event guide page for more details.
The Camping World Stadium box office is only open on event days. On non-event days please visit the Amway Center box office located at 400 West Church Street. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm. You can also call the box office at 407-440-7900 (Option 1). The Amway Center box office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Cameras and Video Equipment
Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 3 in. or longer are not permitted in the stadium. Prior to your arrival, please check the event detail page within this website to see event specific camera policy information.
Child Ticket Policy
All children that have reached their second birthday by the date of the event must have a ticket for entry. Any exceptions to this policy will be posted on the specific event detail page.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite patron entry to Camping World Stadium, a ‘clear bag’ policy will be implemented at the below upcoming events. This policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
We strongly encourage patrons to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissible.
Patrons will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14″ x 14″ x 6”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size
Patrons will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smartphones.
To help address and clarify this policy, please see the Clear Bag Policy FAQs below:
Why has this bag policy been adopted?
Public safety and stadium security policies are reviewed each year as we look for ways to improve them. These proactive measures are meant to enhance safety inside the stadium and speed the security screening process for all fans to ensure an enjoyable experience as we strive for a safe and secure environment.
Are other venues limiting bags or doing enhanced screening?
Yes. A clear bag policy has been adopted by numerous college stadiums, the NFL and other venues that host other entertainment events. The limitations on bag size and style is a further enhancement for safety.
How does the new Clear Bag Policy improve public safety?
The clear bag is easily and quickly searched and greatly reduces faulty bag searches. It also supports the Department of Homeland Security’s “If You See Something, Say Something” campaign.
How does this make it more convenient for fans?
This will enable us to move fans through our security checkpoints much faster. A standard size bag eliminates the need for bag templates to check bag sizes. It will allow stadium staff to be more efficient and effective in checking bags that are brought into the stadium. Fans will also enjoy an improved sense of safety.
Can fans carry cameras, binoculars, smartphones or tablets separately from what they put in a clear bag?
Yes. Binoculars, a phone or approved cameras can be carried into the stadium so long as it is not in its own bag. This is not a further restriction on items that fans have been able to bring into the stadium. It is only a restriction on the type of container used to carry approved items.
Are seat cushions allowed to be carried into the stadium?
Yes. Soft, flexible seat cushions without pockets may be carried into the stadium. Large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers are not permitted. Seat cushions that have rigid frames are not permitted.
What happens if I show up at the gate with a bag that is not permitted?
Fans carrying bags that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy will be asked to return their bags to their vehicle and transfer their belongings to an approved clear plastic bag before entering the venue.
If I have special medical equipment I need to have with me at all times, where do I put that?
An exception will be made for bags containing medically necessary items after proper inspection at the point of entry.
What can guests expect at the gates at Camping World Stadium?
Fans with approved clear bags will have their bags checked at the gates. All fans will be asked to remove cell phones, cameras, sunglass cases and other large metal objects from their pockets.
Does this mean it’s going to take longer to enter the stadium?
Camping World Stadium is making every effort to ensure that this security enhancement doesn’t slow down the process of getting into the game. Initially, as with any new process, fans may experience longer wait times. We will have extra staff on duty to help facilitate the quickest entry possible. We encourage fans to arrive at the stadium 30 minutes prior to normal to mitigate wait times.
What can I do to help get into the stadium quickly?
Arrive early, know which items are prohibited and avoid bringing a bag, if at all possible. Gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
Do I have to put everything I’m carrying into the permissible bags?
No. We are limiting only the type of bags carried into the venue, not items that you normally bring to a game. Therefore, you can carry items in your pockets or jacket (such as keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc.) if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch. And you can carry a blanket over your arms, and binoculars and/or camera around your neck or in your hands without the case. You can use the clear bag and clutch to carry other items. You will continue to have the flexibility to bring a wide variety of approved items into the venue. Every member of your family may carry in one permissible bag.
Health & Safety Updates to Concessions
- Order food and drink through your phone by scanning QR codes located near our concession stands.
- Plexiglass barriers in key locations.
- All food items will be pre-packaged and covered to easily facilitate “grab & go” purchases.
- All concession purchases will now be cashless. Guests may pay with debit or credit cards.
For many patrons, eating stadium food is a cherished part of the game day experience. With that in mind the newly constructed Camping World Stadium will continue to offer great-tasting traditional food staples like hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, chicken tenders and nachos while also offering more exciting culinary options like mojo grilled chicken, beef or chicken tinga tacos, sausage poboys, local beer braised brats and BBQ pulled pork sandwiches. We’ve also added gluten-free options to the menu.
No matter where you are in the stadium there’s also numerous beverage options on tap including bottled water, soda, domestic & imported beer, wine, liquor and Red Bull. Please note, it is standard policy to remove bottle caps from any bottled beverages. In some instances, shows will request pour-only, in which case all beverages will be poured into cups and served to patrons.
Concession stands like the Central Grill, Rio Grande Tex Mex and Tangerine Tap along with numerous mobile carts are strategically placed on both concourse levels and in the Club spaces so you won't to have to travel far to quench your thirst or fill your stomach. The Camping World Stadium has 28 permanent concession stands with 14 on the Field level concourse, 6 on the Plaza Level and 8 on the Terrace level. In addition, numerous beverages and snacks are offered by mobile vendors inside the stadium.
Keeping the health and safety of our guests and employees at the forefront of everything we do, we will be following guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as local officials, the NBA and experts from AdventHealth. Please find the link to our Health and Saftey Policies page below for complete details.
Health & Safety Policies
Directions & Parking
Please visit the Directions & Parking page here.
Please view the specific event page and event guide for more detailed information.
Elevators are located on the east side of the stadium by gate B and on the west side of the stadium by gate E.
There are eight (8) escalators for public use. Escalators are available on each corner of the stadium (by gates A, C, D, and F) which provide access to the plaza and terrace level seating.
In the unlikely event of an emergency, the Camping World Stadium staff will utilize the public address system to inform our guests of the situation and any instructions as applicable. All exits and emergency exits are posted with appropriate signage.
All patrons over the age of 2 must wear a face covering at all times from point of entry to moment of exiting, except when actively eating or drinking in your seating pod or when stationary at a physically-distanced location on the concourse.
- Bandanas, gaiters, face coverings with vents and face coverings with only a single layer of fabric are not acceptable.
- Face coverings must have at least two layers of material.
- Face coverings must be fully covering the nose and mouth.
- Costume masks are prohibited.
First Aid Stations
The primary first aid office is located on the field level by Gate C across from section 113. There are also roving medical staff throughout the stadium during events.
Orlando Venues offers group ticket discounts to events when available. For more information please call 407.440.7900 (Option 1)
For Cheez-It Bowl group ticket information please contact Florida Citrus Sports at 407.423.2476. More information available here.
For Citrus Bowl group ticket information please contact Florida Citrus Sports at 407.423.2476. More information available here.
For Florida Blue Florida Classic group ticket information please contact Florida Citrus Sports at 407.423.2476. More information available here.
For Monster Jam group ticket information please email Feld Entertainment at [email protected] or call 866.248.8740.
Orlando Venues is committed to providing a superb, memorable and exciting experience in a safe environment for all of our patrons. Anyone interfering with the event or disturbing other guests may be escorted from the stadium and could be subject to prosecution.
CAMPING WORLD STADIUM RULES & REGULATIONS
Camping World Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and parking lots. The following is a list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Distributing handbills, pamphlets, etc., unless authorized by stadium management and the licensee renting the facility
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions, including throwing or kicking objects
- Behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests’ enjoyment
- Smoking* except in designated locations (*This policy applies to electronic and smokeless cigarettes) and spitting tobacco
- Entering the stadium with unlawful weapons of any kind (except those required by Florida Law)
- Standing on chair seats or stepping over chair backs
- Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles or ramps
- Placing cups on the wall
- Failing to follow event staff instructions
- Re-entering the stadium
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the Camping World Stadium security office near the south loading dock. Please callfor more information.
In the event that you lose your tickets, please contact the organization through which your tickets were purchased, either the Amway Center Box Office, Camping World Stadium Box Office or Ticketmaster. If you purchased your tickets through the box office, please call 407.440.7900. If you purchased your tickets through any Ticketmaster ticketing services, please call 407.839.3900.
Mobility Cart Service
A courtesy cart service is available to mobility impaired fans from designated areas surrounding Camping World Stadium. Courtesy cart service will begin at 11:30 am to Gates and Fanfest on Tinker Field.
There is a main mobility hub tent on the east and west of the stadium with wheelchair service to gates.
Cart Service will continue until one-hour post-event.
This service is only offered at specific events. Please see your event's specific event guide for more details.
To ensure the safest environment possible, the City of Orlando and the Camping World Stadium prohibit the following items from being brought through the gates of the stadium. Please check event specific guides for any additional prohibited items.
- Air horns
- Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 3 in. or longer
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Large bags
- Laser pointers
- Outside food & beverage
- Pets (except service animals)
- Poles longer than 12"
- Seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers are not permitted. Seat cushions that have rigid frames are not permitted. Soft, flexible seat cushions without pockets may be carried into the stadium.
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Signs larger than 11" x 17"
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Video or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
The Camping World Stadium has 75 restrooms – 25 on the Field level, 32 on the Plaza level and 18 on the Terrace level.
In the interest of guest and staff safety, a search process is required to prevent guests from bringing unauthorized and prohibited items into the stadium. Guests who refuse to submit to either visual or pat down searches will be refused entry. Security personnel will conduct these searches. The guest must throw the prohibited item in the trash or return the item to their vehicle. Search sticks may be used to move items around, if necessary. Any items in question should be removed by the guest.
Seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers are not permitted. Seat cushions that have rigid frames are not permitted. Soft, flexible seat cushions without pockets may be carried into the stadium.
Orlando Venues has implemented a number of security measures for the protection of everyone attending an event at our venues. Please be aware of the following:
- Patrons entering the stadium may be subject to security checks by searches, pat downs and/or metal-detecting equipment
- Baby bags and purses will be allowed in but will be inspected at all entrances
- Large bags, coolers, and backpacks will not be allowed to enter the building
- Upon exiting the stadium, fans will not be allowed to re-enter for any reason
- Magnetic wanding will be enforced upon entry for all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary. Due to this new policy, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your normal arrival time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
Smoking is not permitted inside Camping World Stadium at any time. No exceptions.
Designated smoking areas outside of the seating area are available and are subject to change.
- Field Level – Near East Breezeway by 119; North Concourse by outer wall across from Sec.145
- Plaza Level - North and South of elevator landings
- Terrace Level – Sections 208 & 234 (behind center stairwells, between inner and outer walls)
Strollers are permitted into the stadium but must be checked into guest services near section 148 (north box office).
Tailgating allowed in all Camping World Stadium lots except Jones High School.
PARKING LOT POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search
- Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots
- In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- Kegs are prohibited
- Loudspeakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- Tents over 10'×10' without prior approval
- Tents 10'x10' or smaller must be behind the parked vehicle
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots
- Refunds or rain checks will not be given
Ticket fraud includes, but is not limited to, misrepresentation of a disability. Management reserves the right to take appropriate action regarding misrepresentation, which may result in relocation, revoking of tickets or ejection.
Camping World Stadium events are "rain or shine." We recommend that you bring a light poncho, in the event that it should rain, as umbrellas are not permitted into the stadium.
Significant upgrades have been made for WiFi coverage in the stadium. Complimentary WiFi is made available to our patrons attending events. Simply connect to CWSGuestWiFi. No password required. Agree to terms and conditions and click 'continue'.
Will call tickets purchased through Ticketmaster can be picked up at the Camping World Stadium box office usually open beginning 90 minutes prior to an event. For exact, box office times please visit the specific guide for your event.