- Parking lots open at 9 a.m.
- All gates open at 11 a.m.
- Kickoff at 12 p.m.
Parking is available on a first come, first served basis the day of the event. Disabled parking is available in lot 10 of the stadium at Rio Grande and Citrus Bowl Place.
- All lots are $10 (CASH ONLY)
- RVs parking - $100
- Charter bus parking - $150
Cameras with a detachable lens, iPads and the use of flash photography are prohibited at all Camping World Stadium events. The stadium reserves the right to approve camera use at any time during and/or before the event and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable. Call the administration office at 407.440.7000 prior to the event for any camera policy updates. Camera policy is subject to change at any time.
Policies and Regulations
To ensure the safest environment possible, the City of Orlando and Camping World Stadium prohibit the following items from being brought through the gates of the stadium.
- CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 In. or longer
- Chains of any kind
- Glass containers
- Go Pro cameras
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads or tablets
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (bells, horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, cowbells, ect.)
- Outside food & beverage
- Pets (except service animals)
- Poles longer than 12"
- Professional recording equipment (sound or video)
- Recreational balls and equipment of any kind
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Signs larger than 2' x 2'
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
CAMPING WORLD STADIUM RULES & REGULATIONS
The Camping World Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and parking lots. The following is a list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Distributing handbills, pamphlets, etc., unless authorized by stadium management and the licensee renting the facility
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions, including throwing or kicking objects
- Behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests’ enjoyment
- Smoking* except in designated locations (*This policy applies to electronic and smokeless cigarettes) and spitting tobacco
- Entering the stadium with unlawful weapons of any kind (except those required by Florida Law) See Camping Wolrd Stadium’s List of Prohibited Items
- Standing on chair seats or stepping over chair backs
- Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles or ramps
- Placing cups on the wall
- Failing to follow event staff instructions
- Re-entering the stadium
CAMPING WORLD STADIUM SECURITY POLICIES
Camping World Stadium will now require magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
Due to this new policy, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your normal arrival time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
PARKING LOT POLICIES
- All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search
- Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots
- In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- Kegs are prohibited
- Loud speakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department)
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- Tents over 10×10 without prior approval and most be behind the parked vehicle
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots.
- Refunds or rain checks will not be given
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite patron entry to Camping World Stadium, a ‘clear bag’ policy will be implemented. This policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.
We strongly encourage patrons to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissible.
Patrons will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size
Patrons will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smartphones.
<p>For our complete ADA guide, please click <a href="http://www.campingworldstadium.com/plan-your-visit/ada" target="_blank">HERE</a>.</p>
Sensory Accessibility Resources
Sensory accessibility resources and dedicated sensory rooms are available inside the Camping World Stadium. Visit the guest services booth inside Gate A for more information.
This is a "rain or shine" event. We recommend that you bring a light poncho, should rain be in the forecast, as umbrellas are not permitted into the stadium.
Strollers are permitted into the stadium but must be checked into guest services near section 148 (north box office).
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the Camping World Stadium security office near the south loading dock. Please call 407-440-5740 for more information.
Still have questions?
Looked through our event guide and didn't find the answers you were looking for? We're here to help!