Tickets & Parking are SOLD OUT for this event.
- NFL Pro Bowl Block Party on Church Street - 3-6:30PM
- Parking Lots Open and Free Shuttle Begins - 3PM
- Security Checkpoints Open - 4PM
- GameDay Fan Plaza Open - 4PM
- Stadium Gates Open - 5:30PM
- Kickoff - 8PM
PARKING AT CAMPING WORLD STADIUM
Parking lots open at 3PM.
Camping World Stadium pre-paid parking is SOLD OUT. Fans are encouraged to take advantage of the many alternative convenient transportation options to arrive at the stadium for the game. Click here for pre-paid parking in the GEICO Garage or here for pre-paid parking in the Downtown Orlando Area. Free shuttles from these offsite locations to the stadium will be provided.
Tailgating allowed in Camping World Stadium lots except Jones High School.
Click HERE to view a parking map.
PARKING LOT POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search
- Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots
- In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- Kegs are prohibited
- Loud speakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- Tents over 10'×10' without prior approval
- Tents 10'x10' or smaller must be behind the parked vehicle
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots
- Refunds or rain checks will not be given
Shuttles & Transportation Options
- The City of Orlando will offer FREE shuttle service on gameday. Click here to view a map of the transportation options.
- Pick Up Location:
- Hughey Ave. at Pine St.
- South St. at Division Ave.
- Postgame Drop Off:
- Hughey Ave. at Pine St.
- South St. at Division Ave.
- Stadium Drop Off Location:
- Church St. at Nashville Ave.
- Parking Fee: $10-$20
- Time: Shuttle buses will run to and from the stadium throughout the day from 3PM until until 1½ hours after the game.
- Taxi pick up and drop off areas will be off-site on Church St. - between Hughey Ave. & Garland Ave.
- To access the shuttle locations:
- Traveling I-4 Westbound use Anderson Street – Exit 82B
- Traveling I-4 Eastbound use South Street – Exit 82B
Clear Bag Policy & Screening Procedures
Security screening at Camping World Stadium will be significantly heightened for the 2017 Pro Bowl.
To provide a safe environment for the public and significantly expedite patron entry to Camping World Stadium, the NFL limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Visit nfl.com/allclear for more details.
All items carried by spectactors will be carefully inspected and potentially not permitted into the stadium. Consistent with all NFL games, the NFL strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to Pro Bowl, but if necessary, those outlined below are permissible.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12" OR
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags options
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses or bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5", coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags/draw string bags that are not clear or exceed 12"x6"x12", luggage of any kind, computer bags, binocular cases and camera bags, and large, traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers.
The cooperation, patience, and understanding of spectators is greatly appreciated by the National Football League, Camping World Stadium, and Orlando Police Department.
Camping World Stadium requires magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
SECURITY SCREENING ON GAMEDAY BEGINS AT 4PM.
PLEASE COME EARLY TO AVOID DELAYS AND SPEED THE ENTRANCE OF ALL SPECTACTORS
Prohibited Items & Regulations
To ensure the safest environment possible, the City of Orlando, Camping World Stadium, and the NFL prohibit the following items from being brought through the gates of the stadium:
- Air Horns/Noise Makers/Megaphones - Alcohol (unless purchased w/in the venue) - Animals (except assistive animals) - Banners/Signs/Posters - Beach Balls/Footballs (recreational equipment) - Beverages (unless purchased w/in the venue) - Camcorders/Video/Audio Recorders - Containers of any type (coolers, aerosol cans, bottles, etc.) - Drones - Food (unless purchased w/in the venue) - Fireworks/Other Explosives - Frisbees - Illegal Substances - Laptops/Ipads/Tablets - Laser Lights/Pointers - Mace/Pepper Spray - Motorized Scooters/Skates/Cycles/Skateboards - Poles/Sticks/Missile-like Objects of Any Kind - Selfie Sticks - Strollers/Carts - Tripods - Umbrellas - Unauthorized Solicitation/Handbills/ Giveaways/Sampling - Weapons/Firearms/Knives - Whistles
NOTE: Prohibited items and items determined inappropriate for entry into the stadium will be the responsibility of the ticketholder and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, Camping World Stadium, or the Orlando Police Department. We urge spectators to secure these items in vehicles or their hotel rooms. The NFL, Camping World Stadium, and the Orlando Police Department will not store prohibited or excluded items for spectators and retain no liability.
CAMERA AND BINOCULAR POLICY
Small cameras and binoculars will be allowed. No spectator cameras with removable lenses or lenses more than six inches (6") long will be permitted. All video and audio recording equipment is prohibited. Binocular cases and camera bags are not permitted.
STADIUM TICKETHOLDER POLICY
The Camping World Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and parking lots. The following is a list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Distributing handbills, pamphlets, etc., unless authorized by stadium management and the licensee renting the facility
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions, including throwing or kicking objects
- Behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests’ enjoyment
- Smoking* except in designated locations (*This policy applies to electronic and smokeless cigarettes) and spitting tobacco
- Entering the stadium with unlawful weapons of any kind (except those required by Florida Law) See Camping Wolrd Stadium’s List of Prohibited Items
- Standing on chair seats or stepping over chair backs
- Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles or ramps
- Placing cups on the wall
- Failing to follow event staff instructions
- Re-entering the stadium
- All vendors making deliveries to Camping World Stadium on January 28 and January 29, 2017 must go through the Vehicle and Cargo Inspection Screening System (VACIS) prior to entry. To register for vehicle screening, please review the information below and complete the required online form.
CAMPING WORLD STADIUM INFORMATION:
- All requests for access within the stadium's secure perimeter will subject the driver and all passengers to a background check.
- The VACIS area is located on the southwest side of Camping World Stadium. To access the VACIS area, go northbound on Tampa Avenue to Citrus Bowl Place and turn right.
- View map HERE
- Saturday, January 28 - 6AM to 6PM
- Sunday, January 29 - 6AM to 10AM
- Peggy Curry Ramsberger
- Please complete this REGISTRATION FORM