CAMPING WORLD STADIUM GENERAL POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
To ensure the safest environment possible, the City of Orlando and Camping World Stadium prohibit the following items from being brought through the gates of the stadium. These items below are subject to change based on specific events taking place. Please see Event Guides for comprehensive list of prohibited items.
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 In. or longer
- Chains of any kind
- Glass containers
- Go Pro cameras
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads or tablets
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (bells, horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, cowbells, ect.)
- Outside food & beverage
- Pets (except service animals)
- Poles longer than 12"
- Professional recording equipment (sound or video)
- Recreational balls and equipment of any kind
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Signs larger than 2' x 2'
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
CAMPING WORLD STADIUM RULES & REGULATIONS
The Camping World Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and parking lots. The following is a list of behaviors that will not be tolerated:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Distributing handbills, pamphlets, etc., unless authorized by stadium management and the licensee renting the facility
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions, including throwing or kicking objects
- Behavior which otherwise interferes with other guests’ enjoyment
- Smoking* except in designated locations (*This policy applies to electronic and smokeless cigarettes) and spitting tobacco
- Entering the stadium with unlawful weapons of any kind (except those required by Florida Law) See Camping Wolrd Stadium’s List of Prohibited Items
- Standing on chair seats or stepping over chair backs
- Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles or ramps
- Placing cups on the wall
- Failing to follow event staff instructions
- Re-entering the stadium
CAMPING WORLD STADIUM SECURITY POLICIES
Camping World Stadium will now require magnetic wanding for entry to all games. The magnetic wand is a non-invasive device that scans the body for prohibited items. If you decline screening for medical reasons or if a metal detector alert cannot be solved through inquiry or physical inspection, a physical pat-down might be necessary.
Due to this new policy, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your normal arrival time. Your patience and assistance is appreciated while we work through this process in order to keep Camping World Stadium a safe environment for all of our guests.
PARKING LOT POLICIES
All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search.
Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots.
In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice.
- Saving parking spaces is not permitted
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- Kegs are prohibited
- Loud speakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- Tents over 10×10 without prior approval and most be behind the parked vehicle
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots. Refunds or rain checks will not be given.