DCI Event Guide
- Parking lots open at 4 p.m.
- Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Event starts at 7 p.m.
- Parking in stadium-owned lots will only be available for purchase on site on the day of the event on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All available stadium lots will open at 4 p.m.
- Standard parking will cost $10
- Charter bus parking will cost $30
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- For details on ADA Parking see the "ADA" tab below.
Drum Corps International is a "rain or shine" event. We recommend that you bring a light poncho, in the event that it should rain, as umbrellas are not permitted into the stadium.
Cameras with a detachable lens, iPads and the use of flash photography are prohibited at all Camping World Stadium events. The stadium reserves the right to approve camera use at any time during and/or before the event and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable. Camera policy is subject to change.
PARKING LOT POLICIES
- No reserving of parking spaces. Parking is on a first come, first served basis
- Tailgating is not permitted in Jones High School lot
- All vehicles that enter Camping World Stadium parking lots are subject to search
- Please follow the directions on the message boards that surround roads leading to the stadium for reserved, general or disabled lots
- In the event of severe weather, some lot entrances may be temporarily closed and you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice
- Overnight parking is prohibited
- No glass containers or glass bottles
- Kegs are prohibited
- You must provide your own trash bag
- No dumping of hot coals on the ground
- Loudspeakers are prohibited (unless permitted by the City of Orlando through the Orlando Police Department)
- Infringing on another guest’s tailgating area is prohibited
- Tailgating must be confined to the front or rear of the vehicle
- Political campaigning, picketing, or distributing handbills/pamphlets is prohibited
- Sampling or distributing of items by unauthorized individuals is prohibited
- Unauthorized solicitation of any kind is prohibited
- Unlawful weapons and fireworks are not permitted in the parking lots
- Fans that participate in disorderly conduct, including profanity, will be ejected
- All patrons must pay the proper parking fee or present a parking pass in the stadium parking lots. The pass must remain prominently displayed in the vehicle
- A parking fee will be charged for all spectator-type events held in the stadium
- Parking passes are not valid for re-entries into the stadium’s parking lots
- Refunds or rain checks will not be given
- Tickets can be purchased here.
- Re-entry is PERMITTED at this event. Your ticket will be scanned in/out at stadium gates.
- If a child has reached their 2nd birthday, they must have a ticket.
Water fountains are available at the following locations:
Field Level - Section 106, 110, 113, 129, 132, 136
Plaza Level - Section P01, P15, P20, P23, P29, P39
Please note that bottles and glass are not permitted to be brought inside the stadium except for medical necessity.
Strollers are permitted into the stadium but must be checked into guest services near section 148 (north box office).
Seat cushions that have rigid frames, pockets, zippers, compartments or covers are not permitted. Soft, flexible seat cushions without pockets may be carried into the stadium.
Sensory Accessibility Resources
Camping World Stadium is an all-inclusive venue. Sensory accessibility resources and dedicated sensory rooms are available inside the stadium. Our sensory rooms are quiet spaces containing the tool/objects needed to create the best possible environment for guests having sensory issues. One can be found on the concourse level behind the security office and the other is on the West Suite Level.
Visit the guest services booth, near section 149, for more information.
For our complete ADA guide, please click HERE.
Disabled parking on Saturday, July 6 is available in Lot 10, on a first-come, first-served basis, for $10 (cash/card). Reserved parking is not available for this event. Guests must be able to show a disabled placard to purchase parking in Lot 10.
Lost & Found
Lost and Found is located at the Camping World Stadium security office near the south loading dock on event day. Please callfor more information.
Still Have Questions?